Can I share a secret? My apartment still doesn’t make me feel like a grown-up. I’m stuck in the post-college phase of home decorating – including a half broken IKEA couch and an assortment of dishes from four different thrift stores. I know I am not the only one out there coveting a more “grown up” home, so I thought I’d put together a gift guide for anyone looking to make their home look a little more put-together.
1. Cushy hand-knit throw blanket (DIY!) from Purl Bee
2. Custom Terrarium from Chaparral Studio
3. Wooden spoons from Schoolhouse Electric
4. Throw pillow from Cotton & Flax
5. Chemex coffee maker from Schoolhouse Electric